Child benefit

Even if you are ill or unfit for work for some considerable time, you can continue to receive child benefit. Your entitlement to child benefit depends on the benefits you receive, but also without benefits you can maintain your entitlement to child benefit. You can find all the necessary information here.

Social allowance

If you are ill or unfit for work for a time, you may be able to claim a social allowance on top of the child benefit. This depends on your income. You can find everything you need to know about long-term illnesses or incapacity for work here.

Stay informed about MyFamily? Sign In: