Child benefit

Even if you are unemployed for some considerable time or retired, you can continue to receive child benefit. Your entitlement to child benefit depends on the benefits you receive. You can find all the necessary information here.

Social allowance

If you are unemployed for a time or retired, you may be able to claim a social allowance on top of the child benefit. This depends on your income, among other things. You can find everything you need to know about the social allowance for the unemployed or retired here.

Stay informed about MyFamily? Sign In: